1.John Stamos tried to get Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen fired from Full House because they “Cried a Lot”.
2. Elliptical machines were voted the least enjoyable and most confusing equipment in a 2014 test of gym machines.
3. Just when you thought all introverts were cut from the same cloth, there are actually 4 kinds of introversion.
4. According to HuffPost Tech, there is now etiquette for sending Facebook invitations.
5. The benefits of Sriracha are not just for the taste buds, eating spicy foods is linked to living a longer life.
6. The most popular month to get married is June while the most popular month to get engaged is December.
7. The White House ended it’s 40-year-old ban on the use of cameras, encouraging tourists to snap, tweet and insta.
8. While English speaking texters may laugh “hahaha”, Spanish speaking texters laugh “jajaja”. Just like the words “San Jose” and “Jalapeno” the “J” is pronounced like an “H”.
9. While running long distances, long-distance runners mostly think about how hard long-distance running is.