1. Spend a day down the shore and be sure to grab brunch at The Committed Pig in Manasquan and a lobster dinner at Shore Fresh Seafood in Point Pleasant.
2. Attend the free Global Citizen Festival on Saturday, Sept. 26th in Central Park, NYC and listen to live performances by Pearl Jam, Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran and Coldplay.
3. Make these froyo pops at home for a quick and healthy way to cool off from the summer sun.
4. Check out the 13th Annual Taste of the Village happening in Washington Square Park on Thursday, September 10th (6pm-8pm)
Grab a cocktail at these NY Based rooftop bars.
Check out the Atlantic City Seafood Festival (Sept. 12th-13th)
7. Make ice coffee cubes to prevent your ice coffee from becoming watered down. Pour coffee into a clean ice cube tray and freeze until solid. Remove the tray and place cubes into a re-sealable plastic freezer bag to pop into your ice coffee as needed.