1.Miller turned down Bud in it’s $104 billion takeover offer. Miller was all like “Yeah right” and Bud was all like “Come on, man!” Miller and friends responded with a unanimous “NO” and Bud asked if they wanted to talk about it more over a cold brew…
2. This poor 12-year-old girl can’t stop sneezing. She’s been sneezing constantly at a rate of 20 times per minute, up to 12,000 times a day.
3. The Northeast has Shake Shack, the West Coast has In-N-Out, the Midwest has Culver’s, and the South has Cook Out. Make sure to try these 4 proclaimed “best burger joints” when you travel around the states.
4. Click here to see the most disproportionately high-paying job in every state. New Jersey’s is Supervisors of Correctional Officers and Hawaii’s is Lifeguards.
5. Would you pass the English Grammar School Entrance Exam from the 1940s and 1950s? I didn’t.
6. San Jose, California (the heart of Silicon Valley) is said to be the top ranked city to get a new job. Seattle comes in at #2.
7.Here’s a list of all 50 states ranked from the weirdest to the most normal. The list claims that Indiana is the most normal. But it all really depends on what YOU consider “normal”.
8. There’s a new Facebook trend called “trolling” where people make fake accounts to respond to angry customer comments. Some of the responses and reactions are hysterical. Enjoy!
9. Today (October 9th) is National Leif Erikson Day and Moldy Cheese Day so grab your Viking Helmet and some moldy cheese! Tomorrow is National Angel Food Cake Day. You know how to celebrate.
11. Taylor Swift’s middle name is Alison. In fact, you can learn everything there is to know about Taylor here. Because who could live without knowing all of that information?!?
12. My middle name is Taylor. And everything you could ever want to know about me, you can find here! Because I’m almost as awesome as Miss Swift. Jk. She wins.
13. Here’s a list of the best colleges to go to if you want a job on Wall Street. My alma mater made the cut with 2% of banking professionals also graduating from here.
14.A huge scandal arose in Fantasy Football where DraftKings employees reportedly won millions playing on their rival’s (FanDuel) platform. And you boys thought scandals were saved for the soap operas.
15.Here’s a video of why Tech Insider editor Dave Smith returned his iPhone 6s after being one of the first people in line to buy it. I think I’ll keep mine.