L’Oreal Paris makes it back for a second Mascara of the Month post with their Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black. Shout out to my awesome roommate for getting me to take this bad boy out for a spin. After seeing her lashes take on new and unexplainable heights, I had to see the magic for myself.
This mascara comes in a super chic tube that houses a wand with a fine tooth comb applicator. And this wand truly creates magic by providing you with increased length and reliably leaving you clump-free.
What you can expect:
- A reasonable price point, at about $10 which qualifies for buy 2 get 1 free at Ulta.com
- Perfect lashes even when you “accidently” fall asleep in your makeup, the morning after (halpy-tested)
- Easy application
- A wand that will always leave your lids clump free
- A formula that has decent buildable coverage
- Just don’t try adding product after it’s dried. That move won’t cut it with Telescopic.
- Carbon black pigment
- Dramatic length and double the intensity
- A natural curl built in with the application process
- My eyelash curler doesn’t work as well with this formula as it does with others. So I recommend curling before application.
I highly recommend this mascara for a reliable, every-day look that will make you look wide-eyed and ready, even if you’re feeling a little like me this Sunday, and most certainly not ready to do much of anything (but lounge on the couch, binge watch HGTV and cuddle up close with a tall glass of apple cider sangria). But hey, might-as-well look the part for the Property Brothers.